Tuesday 10 December 2013

Music Video Progression

For my music video i have began trying to show a clear understanding of a narrative and the way my music video is coming along makes me feel it is doing this but becoming slightly post-modern as the editing progresses. My music video is now feeling more like a narrative/concept music video because the main theme of the song is time passing and this is being shown through my shots and editing by filming on different days at different times with the same actor however the actor is wearing different clothes to show the idea that time is passing.






This video is i feel not applying to Roland Brathes' theory that stories should have a beginning, middle and end however he also states that there is a cause and effect within the video which creates a series of problems to be solved. I feel that my music video is showing my actor getting over something but the cause is not shown in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment